About Laura Witkiewicz
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Kennesaw real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Kennesaw areas, please contact me.
- West Cobb Resident Since 1987- I know the area.
- Hardworking, Down to Earth, Dependable, Attentive to Details
- Raised in New England, but love Georgia.
- I'll Treat You With Honesty, Integrity, & Respect
- Associate Broker, Educated and Up to Date with Real Estate Changes
- Customized Search for your new home emailed to you
- Free Market Analysis for your existing home
- Let me SELL your home. I love listings.
- Good listener, patient and diligent .